Tintern Grammar welcomes students from all over the world. For more information on our school, please download:
- Chinese Prospectus (PDF, 6Mb)
- English International Prospectus (PDF, 3Mb)
- Application for Registration form (International Student) (PDF, 400Kb)
To apply for a place at Tintern Grammar, the following must be submitted:
- Application for Registration form for international students
- Non-refundable Application Fee
- Copy of the student’s most recent school report (translated);
- Copy of the student’s birth certificate or passport
- Results of AEAS assessment
AEAS Testing Information
Tintern Grammar requires all international students to undertake an assessment provided by Australian Education Assessment Services (AEAS) prior to enrolment. AEAS tests in over 70 locations worldwide. Students can register for testing in their country of origin or upon arrival in Australia. Test centre locations and test dates can be found at www.aeas.com.au.
The AEAS assessment tests students’ general ability, English language proficiency and mathematical reasoning. The AEAS assessment is not a pass or fail test. The assessment provides valuable information regarding students’ capabilities, English language abilities and long-term goals.
The AEAS assessment recommends the minimum number of weeks of intensive English Language study (ELICOS) that students require prior to commencing formal school studies. Tintern follows this recommendation when planning a student’s ELICOS program. For further information, contact AEAS.
For more information on the enrolment process, or if you would like a recommendation for a Tintern Grammar approved agent, please contact the Admissions Department on +61 3 9845 7878 or firstname.lastname@example.org