Children can start at the ELC from the age of three. Tintern Schools is flexible and evaluates each student based on their needs. Part time students can increase their attendance and become full time, if it suits their learning needs.
Session times for 2013 are as follows:
- Three Year Olds (2 Day Part Time): Thursday and Friday
- Three Year Olds (3 Day Part Time): Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Three Year Olds (Full Time): Monday to Friday
- Four Year Olds (Part Time): Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday
- Four Year Olds (Full Time): Monday to Friday
Structure of the Day:
- 8:00am — Arrival Time (parents sign in their children)
- 8:30am — Beginning of the teaching day
- 10:30-11:00am — Recess Break
- 12:30-12:45pm — Lunch (supervised)
- 3:00pm — Pick-up Time (parents to sign children out)
- 3:00-5:00pm — Extended Hours Care (optional)
This program is reviewed annually and is subject to change.