Junior School Scholarships
Students entering Year 5 in 2019 are invited to apply for our Junior School Academic Scholarships. These scholarships are valid until the end of Year 6.
Scholarships are awarded based upon the results of
- Scholarship selection testing – provided by EduTest
- Completed Tintern Grammar Scholarship Application Form
- Recent school reports
- NAPLAN results
- A panel interview
- Scholarship selection testing will take place on Saturday 14 October 2017
- Applicants will be emailed with details regarding testing in the week prior
- Complete the online EduTest Registration Form and pay the registration fee of $100.00.
- Download, print and complete the Tintern Grammar Scholarship Application Form (PDF, 420Kb).
- Attach copies of the applicant’s last two school reports, NAPLAN results and any supporting document relating to the application.
- Post or deliver the *application documents to:
PO Box 26
90 Alexandra Road
RINGWOOD EAST VIC 3135
*Electronic applications and applications with accompanying electronic media (such as USB and DVD) will not be considered for selection.
Shortlisted applicants will be contacted after scholarship test results have been received for an interview by a panel, where the following will be considered:
- Academic performance
- Leadership potential
- Special abilities in a range of academic areas and a willingness and ability to contribute to school life
- Scholarships are open to Tintern Grammar students and non-Tintern Grammar students
- Scholarships are only available to Australian citizens or Australian permanent residents
Please note: Tintern Grammar does not provide individual scholarship testing results to parents.
Applications close Friday 6 October 2017.
For more information or to arrange a campus tour, please contact the Admissions office on 9845 7878 or firstname.lastname@example.org