Full time, ongoing
With a legacy of over 140 years of achievement, Tintern Grammar is one of Melbourne’s most respected schools, with students from our Early Learning Centre to Year 12. At Tintern, we are committed to providing a workplace which encourages professional growth and opportunities for all staff.
About the Role
As a key member of our Admissions and Marketing team, you will demonstrate excellence in marketing, communications, digital marketing and events. You will be innovative and determined to achieve brand awareness within the education sector in a supportive working environment. You will be responsible to assist with building the brand’s strategic leadership position promoting its key service in the digital space.
The position reports directly to the Director of Admissions and Marketing and responsibilities include marketing content management, communications, and digital marketing. A high level of competence in the communications and marketing area is required.
Candidates selected for interview may also be required to undertake assessment tests as part of the interview process.
You will have excellent interpersonal communication, consultation and negotiation skills that build and sustain collaborative and effective relationships with key stakeholders.
You will also be tertiary qualified in Marketing, Communications/Journalism or Public Relations, with:
- Demonstrated two years' experience in communications and social media platforms.
- Website management experience.
- Exceptional skills and a solid background in software applications, including: Microsoft Office, Adobe Design Suite, Wordpress,Mailchimp, Survey Monkey, Hootsuite and Trybooking.
- Experience in hands on digital marketing role - Social, SEM, SEO & EDM's.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Proactive approach and ability to think creatively.
- Attention to detail with an innate ability to see the big picture.
Please view the position description for a full overview of duties.
Applications for this position should include a current curriculum vitae and names of three referees.
To apply, please complete the form below by Friday 31 January 2020, 4pm.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
Tintern Grammar is a child safe school.