With a proud history of over 142 years of achievement, Tintern Grammar is one of Melbourne’s most respected schools, with students from our Early Learning Centre to Year 12. At Tintern, we are committed to providing a workplace which encourages professional growth and opportunities for all staff.
Tintern Grammar seeks to appoint a Timetabler for the accurate and timely production of the School timetable. This position will coordinate the collection of course structure information, and will work closely with the Vice Principal and Teachers to ensure an optimal timetable is achieved for staff, students and resource allocation.
About the Role
As the School Timetabler, you will have previous experience in managing a School timetable.
The successful candidate will be appointed to an advertised secondary ongoing teaching position at Tintern Grammar. However, the role of Timetabler is for an initial fixed term period of three years.
This role commences Term 1, 2020.
You will be able to demonstrate excellence in teaching, and experience as a Timetabler.
As a Timetabler you will also demonstrate:
- Knowledge of “The Timetabler’ software from Timetabling Solutions would be an advantage
- Ability to problem solve in a fast-paced environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills and a demonstrated ability to successfully communicate and sustain proactive relationships both within and outside the school community
- Strong IT skills
- Demonstrated high level of organisational ability and initiative including the capacity to set priorities and work to deadlines
- A high level of integrity with the ability to build trust, drive execution and foster innovation
As an experienced Teacher with current VIT registration you will demonstrate:
- An ability to support teaching staff to modify materials and curriculum for students
- Care and connectedness with students
- Skills in modifying curriculum to meet individual needs of students
- Strong interpersonal skills, with the ability to build rapport and interact with both adults and students
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the subject within the VCE and Australian Curriculum Frameworks where relevant
- The highest quality pastoral care for students and staff
- A willingness to be involved in all aspects of the School’s programs
Please view the position description for a full overview of duties.
Applications for this position should include a current curriculum vitae and names of three referees.
To apply please complete the form below by Monday 19 August 2019, 4pm.
Only people with the right to work in this country may apply for this position.
Tintern Grammar is a child safe school.