Your child’s educational journey will receive a great headstart at Tintern Grammar’s Early Learning Centre.
Tintern Grammar’s Early Learning Centre has been recognised for its innovative programs and wonderful facilities. The Department of Education and Early Childhood Development has rated Tintern Grammar Early Learning Centre as ‘Exceeding National Quality Standard’ in all seven areas of assessment.
We believe in developing positive and meaningful relationships with the children in our care, fostering a sense of belonging for the children and their families. Through these nurturing relationships, children feel safe, secure and supported in our Early Leaning Centre.
• Highly qualified, caring staff in a wonderful semi-rural environment.
• Learning through play-based activities and interaction with classmates.
• Carefully designed play centres, with both indoor and outdoor areas where children are provided with time and space to explore.
• Programs that develop a sense of wonder through imaginative, free and structured play opportunities to help our children become confident, creative and capable learners.
• A range of specialist programs including Music, Perceptual Motor Program (PMP), Library and Fundamental Motor Skills so children are exposed to skills across a wide range of disciplines.
• Renowned ‘Letterland’ program, to help build literacy skills and provide children with an exciting introduction to letters and words.
• A range of activities which encourage students to discover and explore the world of numbers, supporting their smooth transition to formal education.
• An emphasis on sustainability, the world around us and our impact on it, with access to our onsite Tinternwood farm and all of Tintern’s specialist facilities.